The following information
summarizes the information we have & will help you get to know Patricia
better to hopefully trigger a memory or possible sighting of her.
Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth:
Age at Time of
Race: White Caucasian
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: Brown, thinning in front. This concerned Pat. Click here to see photo.
Characteristics: Ears pierced once but probably not wearing earrings.
3 birthmarks on front right side of neck.
Click here to see photo of the birthmarks.
Clothing: Green or gray long sleeved sport shirt, jeans, white athletic shoes, black
winter jacket. Click the following links
to see a similar style jacket
except with a blue background. (Front View, Back View)
Jewelry: 14 karat gold wedding band, engagement ring with 1 karat round stone
on her left ring finger. Click here to
see similar rings.
of Disappearance: Unknown.
11:35 AM. Patricia arrived home and after speaking to her mom, we feel she left the house again at approximately 1-2:30 PM setting her alarm as she left. Personal items, purse, keys, ID, cell phone and medication, Dilantin & Phenobarbital, for her seizure disorder, were all left behind. She may have had a seizure leaving her disoriented and with amnesia.
Agency: Bogota Police Department
Contact: Sgt. James Lemakos
Phone: (201) 487-2400
Case #: 2001-23-18
NCIC #: M341353827
Web site: http://www.patriciaviolamissing.homestead.com
Flyer: Click here to review and download and print a Flyer from above site.
Patricia's Personal Interests/Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes
- Pat has always enjoyed our family vacations - previous vacations/day
Walt Disney World, FL; Hershey Park, PA; Seaside Heights, NJ:
Timeshare at Shawnee in the Poconos, PA; The Meadowlands Fair, NJ
Bushkill Gardens, VA; Point Pleasant, NJ; Long Beach Island, NJ,
Atlantic City, NJ; Circle Line, NY, NY - Special interest in
the fastest, scariest roller coasters and rides.
- Visiting Parks/Walks - Especially Van Saun Park in Paramus, NJ (Zoo and Train ride), parks in Seaside Heights, walking the boardwalks in Seaside Heights, NJ; Seaside Park, NJ and Point Pleasant, NJ.
- Entertaining friends during weekend Pool Parties at our home.
- Loves games of pool volleyball with beach balls.
- Loved hosting Thanksgiving at our home with friends and family.
- Enjoyed school activities such as volunteering in the school library and involvement in various school committees and projects.
- Den Mom to Michael’s scout troop.
- Listening to 50's music and going to see oldies bands such as the
- Singing karaoke to old records and CDs at home with our friends. Click the following two links to see Pat singing.
- Pat singing alone.
- Pat singing with her girlfriend, Toinette
- Enjoys going out to dinner, especially on special occasions like
our anniversary, 8/30, and Valentines Day.
- Pat's favorite perfume is Giorgio.
- Some of Pat's favorite foods are shrimp, eggplant and all types of salads and cheese & crackers.
- Pat loves dancing and getting her nails done at the nearby Star Nails.
- Pat loves her coffee.
- Pat is a conservative dresser and you would never catch her in a two
- Pat dislikes exercise, except for going on walks with her family, but
never goes alone.
- Pat loves to go shopping.
- Patricia loves to drive even though she was not driving at the time of her
Background & Family Information
- Patricia, an only child, was born in
- Pat's dad, John Marri, passed away in the early 1980s after a long 13 year bout with Alzheimer's disease. He was at
- Patricia has a business background and is a 1977 graduate of Taylor Business Institute and if she got past the hurdle of obtaining her medication and is possibly working, it may be as a secretary or more likely as a receptionist due to her weak computer skills.
- Around age 12, after an accident Pat developed Epilepsy, a seizure disorder.
- The seizures were mostly under control using two
medications, Dilantin 400 mg daily and Phenobarbital 150 mg daily. At the time of Patricia’s disappearance, her
seizures were getting more frequent. She
had gran mal major seizures in each of the prior three spring seasons (1998,
1999 and in 2000). Pat even had a second
- Pat was concerned she might be getting the start of Alzheimers as she was forgetting everyday things. We did not think much of it because it happens to everyone.
Patricia Marri - Maiden name
Pat Marri - Maiden name
Patty Marri - Maiden name
Patricia Marie Marri - Maiden name
Pat Marie Marri - Maiden name
Patty Marie Marri - Maiden name
Patricia Marie Viola
Pat Marie Viola
Patty Marie Viola